Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Some news!

Wow hi! I just looked at my blog and I haven't posted anything for almost two month.. I feel a little ashamed, because I don't have any reasons for my absence (woops!). I had a lot to do (school first of all) and I needed some space for myself. Today, I'm sixteen... yes, my birthday was 24th march! I'm not saying I grew up in this amount of time (it would be kind of weird), and I'm still the same. But I really want to take more photos of what is new in my closet, what I am wearing, etc. I will try to post as soon as possible everything that inspires me or that I love. Now that I'm forgiven (???), here's some new items I got these past days. 





The t-shirts are from Pull&Bear. (buy them here and here)
The shorts are from Blanco. 
The shirt is from ebay. (buy it here)




I can't live without both of them, even though I prefer the mango body butter. I'm sure heaven smells like this butter! 

Buy the Raspberry Kiss here.
Buy the Mango Body Butter here.



Here's the boots my bestfriend bought me for my birthday. They are so comfortable and lovely and they are perfect with skinny jeans, skirts, dresses... everything! When I don't know which shoes to wear, I just go for them because they are perfect. (they are from New Look)

Buy them here.



Look at this lovely cup! Only the Harry Potter lovers will understand the text, I guess. But It's just a pleasure to drink a tea in this cup. And here's the new nailpolishes that I had or bought these past days. They are so lovely, I'm in love with the red Essie!


And for the end, look, Ive got new glasses! Aren't they lovely? 






11 comments:

  1. Hi Mathilda. Welcome back ;)
    Great new stuff, hope I will see more in the futures

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogosphere. Look forward to seeing future fashion posts!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff and I love the colours of the nailpolishes! By the way, you look very cute and beautiful in these glasses :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I really like all the pictures and shirts, especially the panda one. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin. If you like my blog please follow me back. Lets keep in touch :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday sweet 16 wow !! Enjoy

    new post
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaww your 16 how cute, i dont even remember being that age anymore, such a long time ago hahah Happy Birthday! The boots are my fave x

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mathilda! Happy birthday - and I missed you really <3

    How wonderful to read something about you :)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete