Sunday, October 20, 2013

Small Haul + OOTD

Hello there! I hope you're all having a nice weekend. Before you're starting to look at the pictures, I want to apologize : it's not really nicely taken or anything, and I wasn't even able to take my whole outfit. But it's been hard lately, and I hope you'll like the article anyway. 

The babylips are FINALLY in France! I can't believe it. I only tried the Cherry  me, and I'm in love. It smells like heaven! I can't go anywhere without it.




I needed a new nailpolish, and what's better than a dark one from Essie for fall? I simply don't know. 

I wanted to show you this little part of my room that is my favourite, because it's so pretty. 



The outfit is a little... deconstructed, I won't lie. The pants are from Mark & Spencer, the oversize sweater is from Simple City and I don't remember where I bought this beanie, but it's always useful and cute when you're having a bad hair day.

I don't know why I did this strange face ? But hey I liked my makeup!  Have a nice end of weekend dear followers! 



25 comments:

  1. Love the bloody red shade of your nail polish. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures!! i love the beanie =) Do you want to follow each other? Following you now on bloglovin =)

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures darling!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Essie color and need those maybelline baby lips in my life !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Vintage Buying Giveaway, open worldwide until October, 29th !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnet panda - UN BONNET PANDA <3 Ayé mon coeur pleure ! J'en veux un aussi !

    http://unefillederable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul - I love Maybelline's Babylips line. Great choice in colors too :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the color of the nailpolish. and your outfit is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the nailpolish, still need to buy myself some baby lips haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it <3 Your outfit is cute <3 AND LOVE YOUR NAIL POLISH <3
    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you also like our facebook page? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must try the baby lips, everybody keeps telling me they're great!
    Let us know your impressions :)

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft grey palette Mathi! The baby lips have been out in Italy for some time but I haven't tried them yet! I hope your week is being a bliss!
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sympa ce post !
    xx Julien

    http://oohjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, you look really good with this makeup, dear Mathilde! And I can´t also get enough from Essie nailpolish but I have to admit that I don´t own the colour which you show here :) Thanks for the small view of your room - it´s indeed a very nice place <3

    Wish you a happy rest of the week!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice photos :)


    http://ladyvuitton.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. thats amazing stuff you got :) feel like going for shopping now :)
    www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not normally a huge fan of grey but that jumper looks so soft and snuggly and almost silvery! It's beautiful. Cute hate also :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. these stuff are so amazing <3
    i wish i also had some of them <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the vanity area, super sophisticated!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete